|2011 Hennessey Venom GT|
2011 Hennessey Venom GT Powering the Hennessey Venom GT is a 6.2L twin turbo V-eight engine producing an tremendous 1,2 hundred bhp and 1,one hundred fifty five lb-toes of torque. The Hennessey Venom GT is capable of positioned all of it's strength to the floor with the help of an adjustable traction manipulate gadget. The Venom GT redefines supercar overall performance at the same time as being able to go from zero to two hundred mph in underneath sixteen seconds - nearly eight seconds faster than the Bugatti Veyron sixteen.4.
Inside, the Hennessey Venom GT merges excessive-tech substances with supple luxurious. Machined steel meets carbon fiber - all surrounded with the aid of sumptuous leather - to provide an unforgettable cockpit.
Hold on tight to the game steerage wheel because the Hennessey Venom GT is succesful off accelerating from 0 to 60 mph in only 2.5 seconds.
Combined with a brilliant-mild decrease weight of under 2,685 lbs (1,220 kilos), the Venom GT offers an unmatched electricity-to-weight ratio.
F1 meets street vehicle. To maximize the electricity-to-weight ratio, the Hennessey Venom GT makes use of some of the maximum hightech racing components to be had these days. This consists of the use of carbon fiber body panels and hybrid wheels built of both carbon fiber and cast-aluminum.
Massive Brembo 6-piston alloy brake calipers integrate with light-weight carbon-ceramic rotors to give the Hennessey Venom GT global-class preventing power whilst concurrently minimizing curb weight and rotational mass.
The Hennessey Venom GT has an lively suspension gadget that adjusts trip peak consistent with various conditions. The device allows quite a number adjustment up to two.Four inches (6 cm), permitting the driving force to raise the Venom GT so as to navigate gadgets such as a driveway or a parking garage.
All components aboard the Hennessey Venom GT are built for motive, now not flash. Lightweight carbon fiber surrounds an alloy shifter that actuates a Ricardo 6-velocity guide gearbox. An AP Racing multi-disc take hold of transfers the engine's copious electricity at the same time as ultimate clean to modulate.
With lateral acceleration properly exceeding 1 g-Force, frame assist for occupants comes inside the form of race-spec, deep-facet bucket seats which might be constructed of carbon fiber and protected in fine leather-based.
"The Venom GT virtually expresses the supercar that I actually have always dreamed of building for myself. I wanted a nimble, light-weight, mid-engine chassis with a effective American V-eight engine. Maximum electricity-to-weight ratio is crucial for a overall performance car, and it is the cornerstone to our vehicle. Our devoted team of workers of former Bonneville, Formula One and Le Mans race engineers have teamed to layout the Venom GT - incorporating many of the excellent technologies and superior materials available today. The aim? The exceptional common performing and fine looking road-prison supercar that we may want to construct." -- John Hennessey
- zero-60 mph: 2.Five s
- 0-2 hundred mph: 15.9 s
- Top Speed: 275 mph (443 km/h)
- Horsepower: 1,200 bhp @ 6,500 rpm
- Torque: 1155 lb-toes @ four,2 hundred rpm
- Specific Output: 166 bhp / Liter
- Bhp / weight: 767.23 hp in keeping with ton or 2.61 lbs / hp
- Boost: 16 psi (1.1 bar)
- Fuel: 93 octane
- Type: V8
- Block: Aluminum
- Size: 376 CID (6.2 Liter)
- Position: Mid Longitudinal
- Compression: eight.Eight:1
- Redline: 7,two hundred rpm
- Forced Induction: Twin Precision Ball Bearing Turbochargers
- Oiling System: Dry Sump Lubrication
- Fuel System: Sequential Multi-Port Electronic Fuel Injection
- Type: Ricardo 6-velocity Manual
- Gear Ratios: 2.Sixty one:1, 1.Seventy one:1, 1.23:1, zero.94:1, zero.Seventy seven:1, 0.Sixty three:1
- Final Drive: 3.36:1
- Speed via Gear
- I - 68 mph
- II - 104 mph
- III - a hundred forty five mph
- IV - 190 mph
- V - 232 mph
- VI - 275 mph (7,200 rpm)
- Calipers: Brembo 6-piston
- Rotors: 15.Zero x 1.34 in. Carbon Ceramic
- Type: KW Variant 3 Adjustable Coilover
- Ride Height: Adjustable by using 2.4 inches (60 mm)
- Length: 15.27 feet. (four,655 mm)
- Width: 6.43 toes. (1,960 mm)
- Wheelbase: one hundred ten.24 in. (2,800 mm)
- Front: sixty three.46 in. (1,612 mm)
- Rear: sixty three.15 in. (1,604 mm)
- Material: Carbon fiber composite besides doors & roof
- Type: 2-door
Weight & Measurements
- Curb Weight: 2,685 lbs (1,220 kg)
- Dry Weight: 2,524 lbs (1,147 kg)
- F/R Balance: 37% / sixty three% (empty); forty four% / fifty six% (with motive force & passenger)
- Fuel Capacity: 18.Five gal. (70 l)