|2017 Chevrolet Camaro 1LE|
The package builds off the success of the preceding-generation 1LE, presenting elevated coping with and tune performance. In response to client call for, Chevrolet will offer two wonderful 1LE applications, for both V6 and V8 fashions, every visually distinguished with a satin black hood, particular wheels and more.
For the first time, the 1LE package deal will be available on Camaro 1LT or 2LT coupes prepared with the 3.6L V6. Featuring extra aggressive suspension tuning, widespread Brembo brakes and Goodyear Eagle F1 tires, the LT 1LE delivers an estimated zero.97G in cornering grip. Available Recaro seats will preserve you planted through the corners, and an to be had Performance Data Recorder will let you view and proportion your song revel in.
The new 1LE bundle for Camaro 1SS models consists of magnetic experience manipulate, with a new FE4 suspension tuning and a new, segment-exclusive electronic confined slip differential (eLSD). Paired with massive Goodyear Eagle F1 tires, lateral acceleration will exceed 1G. Additional functions to be had on the 1LE package include preferred Recaro seats and a Performance Data Recorder (PDR), new to the Camaro lineup.
As a end result, the 1LE package deal elevates the award-triumphing overall performance that earned Camaro the 2016 Motor Trend Car of the Year and Car and Driver 10Best awards.
"The Camaro 1LE packages follow a recipe any track-day enthusiast will respect," said Al Oppenheiser, Camaro chief engineer. "Start with a light-weight, stiff structure after which add better ranges of suspension stiffness and damping, greater competitive tires, better downforce, more effective brakes and extra cooling.
"The end result delivers higher overall performance in all measures," stated Oppenheiser. "In our improvement exams, the V-6 Camaro 1LE grants lap times similar with the previous-gen V-8 model. The 2016 Camaro SS 1LE sets the new benchmark for the segment, lapping the Big Willow track at Willow Springs 3 seconds quicker than the usual Camaro SS."
The new 1LE packages are available in past due 2016, on 2017 Camaro SS and LT V-6 coupes geared up with guide transmissions.
Chevrolet Camaro LT 1LE
The Camaro LT 1LE changed into evolved to be the maximum tune-succesful sports activities coupe in its fee elegance. Highlights include:
- 3.6L V-6 rated at 335 horsepower and coupled with the six-speed manual transmission
- FE3 suspension components (from the Camaro SS), consisting of dampers, rear cradle mounts, ball-jointed rear toe links and stabilizer bars
- Lightweight 20-inch solid aluminum wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1 245/40R20 the front tires and 275/35R20 rear tires
- Brembo 4-piston front brake calipers
- Mechanical Limited-slip differential with 3.27 ratio
- Standard song-cooling bundle, with engine oil, differential and transmission coolers
- Suede steerage wheel and shorter-throw shifter
- Standard twin mode exhaust device
- Camaro SS gasoline gadget for better-load cornering capability
- Satin black hood, front splitter and specific 3-piece rear spoiler
- Unique excessive waft top and lower grille with satin black accents
- Available Recaro seats and PDR video/statistics recording gadget.
- "With a curb weight below three,500 pounds, super the front-to-rear weight stability and the precision of the FE3 suspension, the Camaro LT 1LE gives unmatched functionality in its magnificence," stated Oppenheiser. "As a end result, it offers incredible performance for Camaro V-6 clients."
Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE
The 2017 Camaro SS 1LE introduces the brand new FE4 suspension to the Gen Six Camaro - a overall performance-orientated chassis device with specific tuning for the Magnetic Ride dampers, springs and stabilizer bars. Additional highlights include:
- 6.2L LT1 V-8 rated at 455 horsepower, and 6-speed guide transmission (computerized transmission no longer to be had)
- Magnetic Ride Control
- Segment-exceptional digital restricted-slip differential with 3.Seventy three ratio
- Unique cast aluminum wheels with 285/30ZR20 front tires and 305/30ZR20 rear tires
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar tires with a compound and construction advanced completely for the Camaro - presenting super grip on the track
- Brembo brakes with new six-piston monobloc the front crimson calipers - presenting the 1LE logo - and two-piece rotors. Measuring 14.6 inches (370mm) in diameter, the front rotors are 7 percent larger than Camaro SS
- Track-cooling package deal, with engine oil, differential and transmission coolers
- Suede guidance wheel with shorter-throw shifter
- Dual mode exhaust device
- Recaro front seats with competitive bolsters optimized for moving and steerage comfort
- Satin black hood, front mirrors and unique three-piece rear spoiler
- Satin Graphite the front splitter and rear diffuser
- Available PDR video/facts recording system.